By CWL (Ken)
Exactly and with no exaggeration it has been a decade, one hundred years of Cannabis prohibition. Despite all credible Health and Medical agencies recognizing Cannabis as a completely safe, non-lethal plant that does in fact carry a slew of medical benefits far exceeding that of many pharmaceutical drugs that are sold over the counter, it is still kept away and made illegal in the Federal level. This denies states citizens the freedom of Cannabis usage as Federal regulators tout and recite old, outdated propaganda long ago disproved by science, experiments and pure data. But you’re just a mere citizen, and may not even care for using Cannabis, so..
How Does Cannabis Prohibition Affect You Negatively?
Consider this, our country is in great debt, it owes far too much than it can pay, which of course our government saves the businesses. The citizens get the bitter end of the deal by literally being born into debt. As this progresses, we, or should I say our “loyal” representatives at congress who continously vote NO,NO, NO on just about anything that makes sense to be voted on FUCKING YES. From Educational, Scientific, People’s Rights, Transportation, Environmental budget slashes to lack of funding in them, to the one I am getting to, prohibition of a multi billion dollar industry that could save us from debt as we look for Economic alternatives, as well as a real stop to crime.. The Cannabis industry.
Remember when the United States also placed a prohibition stamp on Alcohol? Not too long ago our government thought it would be a good idea to play Big Brother and place a no-no stamp over Alcohol usage by banning it. This would surely teach those crazy alcoholics to quit while they’re at it no? Exactly, No. This action gave rise to one of the most vicious, greedy, and dangerous crime bosses the states have ever seen, the citizens again took the bitter end as crime grew rampant across the streets now that money from the alcohol was going unregulated, in mass, and straight to these crime bosses and businessmen who sold to whomever showed the cash. So in 1933, the ban on Alcohol was lifted at the federal level. This restored the alcohol industry and gave better regulation to it with official vendors requesting identification later on.
Did You Know?
The founding fathers were in fact huge fans of the crop Hemp which is part of the Cannabis plant. Hemp is and was always said by experts to be a revolutionary plant for farmers and industries alike. Not only because you can replace the usage of trees for hemp, but it can be used for virtually many replacements that now thrive on the market. On top of this, it left nothing after harvest and can be planted soon after that last harvesting. In fact, President Abraham Lincoln would enjoy some Cannabis of his own on his front porch as he played his harmonica, he wrote of this. Many of the founding fathers expressed great interest for this crop, so much that it was made illegal NOT to grow it.
Deja Vu! I’m Seeing Two
How do you make the same nonsensical and unfounded mistake twice? Simple, grab the same crop that our founding father praised right? Now, if you’re a big business tycoon and you’re scared of competition just say that Cannabis is actually this nutty Marijuana plant that due to racist times “makes white women have sex with black men” (Not my word, as it was literally put at the time). Then, since you own the print press you make prints bashing this awesome crop and turning it into a bad one in the image of many. And so it was, Cannabis was banned, made illegal. Thus giving a new rise to thugs, gangsters, and greedy businessmen in our own and south of the borders. This effects you directly because it is these same people that are selling drugs to kids, no matter the age as long as there is money. Which overall extends corruption to the youth, which then grows up being that corruption in an ongoing deadly cycle we allow.
Because of this prohibition we are not making the best out of this lovely billion dollar industry that can be the citizens. Legalizing Cannabis and Hemp all together just seems like the right thing to do if you understand how this all works and plays out for you. You would literally be benefiting from this whether you are for it or not because everyone would benefit from the gigantic revenues. We could be saving thousands of trees and the fact that growing cannabis can all be done with renewable energy and eco-friendly solutions it seems like the safe way to go environmentally. So what are we waiting for exactly? Are we the government’s child to be told what we can have or not? Then why do we continue to allow this ban on something almost everyone seems to have enjoyed and bonded with.
We are aware, We now it’s safe, We’ve seen its Effects, We’ve witnessed the cure.
342 Notes/ Hide
- dangshestall reblogged this from mindbottle
- curtzilla likes this
- blowyoursmoke420 reblogged this from ikenbot
- ridewindingrivers reblogged this from medician
- medician reblogged this from ikenbot
- doctordisaster likes this
- onimoz likes this
- versetheory likes this
- snowmandroide reblogged this from ikenbot
- tonyrios87 likes this
- starsinhereyes likes this
- biocas likes this
- cindyburkeoriginals reblogged this from ikenbot
- poptartfart reblogged this from ikenbot
- poptartfart likes this
- ek-vb reblogged this from ikenbot
- kp777 likes this
- melted-galaxy likes this
- aciddreamers reblogged this from heroinkilledrealmusic
- stuffsanthings likes this
- pawsforthecatlady reblogged this from thereisonlyonemind
- wheremyhouse likes this
- heroinkilledrealmusic reblogged this from ikenbot
- bluegrassbitch likes this
- vortexanomaly likes this
- ivanchokees reblogged this from ikenbot
- ryandhair reblogged this from ikenbot
- ohgahd reblogged this from ikenbot
- lightfromthestar likes this
- nephastopheles likes this
- whatshallwedo likes this
- myfavoriteslut reblogged this from observedintoexistence
- myfavoriteslut likes this
- calllee reblogged this from ikenbot
- obscuretruthswillmakeus reblogged this from ikenbot
- bethaven likes this
- resistnexist likes this
- breakandbend likes this
- openwideeyes reblogged this from ikenbot
- oheightninefive reblogged this from ikenbot and added:
- nobodysaheartless reblogged this from ikenbot
- magicalschoolbustonowhere reblogged this from ikenbot
- digger-nicks reblogged this from ikenbot and added:
- boku-no-quesadilla likes this
- traversethemind reblogged this from ikenbot
- pussy--power likes this
- orgasmiqdrop likes this
- magicalschoolbustonowhere likes this
- delusional-incoherence reblogged this from ikenbot
- stovepipesteamaustin likes this